Terasys Ltd is an IoT (Internet of Things) Solutions company based in Yaba, Lagos Nigeria.
What to Expect:
- This is instructor led workshop.
The course introduces advanced concepts and methodologies of IoT to design, build and deploy IoT solutions. It also discusses various technologies and protocols used for communication including new generation IoT-friendly applications and physical layer protocols. Candidates will be able to get a thorough understanding of widely accepted IoT frameworks and standards.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the definition and significance of the Internet of Things
- Understand the architecture, operation, and business benefits of an IoT solution
- Uncover potential business opportunities that IoT solutions can deliver
- Explore the relationship between IoT, cloud computing, and big data
- Understand that IoT is relevant in our day to day activities both personal and business
What you learn
- How to connect the IoT Dev Kit to a wireless access point.
- How to install the development environment.
- How to create an IoT Hub account and register a device for the IoT Dev Kit.
- How to collect sensor data by running a sample application on the IoT Dev Kit.
- How to send the IoT Dev Kit sensor data to your IoT Hub.
What you need
- A computer running Windows or macOS.
This workshop comes with the IoT Starter kit:
- ESPMCU & BLE/WiFi Device
- Jumper Cables
- Micro USB cable
- Environmental Sensor
- This course comes with the opportunity to have a free developer account on the TerasysHUB IoT platform.
- The platform allows you to explore, design, develop and create IoT application solutions, using sensor/MCU/Gateway devices such as ESP8266, Arduino, Beagle Bone, Raspberry Pi, and firmware programming NodeMCU, Lua, Micropython, Mongoose OS etc.
- Our embedded/firmware and software engineers will be available to answer questions and share valuable insights on IoT solutions.
*************Fees Cover Workshop & IoT Development Kit**********